Thursday, May 12, 2011

May 21, 2011 - Judgment Day!; October 21, 2011 - The End of the World

So what does everyone think... are we 9 days away from experiencing the Rapture, and seeing the dead rise? Or are we once again going to wake up to a normal day, just like when he predicted the end of the world in 1994? Ill give him this, he actually did some pretty decent research, and almost (not really lol) makes me want to believe it. I mean seriously, I could read the bible, and have, and must say I could probaly do a better job of predicting this, except for one detail. I have better things to do then twist around the words and meanings of an ancient text to suite my own needs. So whats the verdict? Repent now or plan the weekend party as usual?

May 21, 2011 - Judgment Day!; October 21, 2011 - The End of the World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...