Thursday, November 17, 2011

Accomplished

Feeling very good about myself today. First, a little back story. I went to the promotion board last Monday, and bombed it. Luckily, they were nice enough to just let me go back in December. So, because of how I did at the mock board, I was told that I would be the alternate for the NCO of the Month board. Turns out, I would in fact have to go.. That day was today. Im not gonna lie, I was still really nervous. So much so, that while I knew the NCO Creed almost perfectly last week, I kept stumbling on my words today. I think that part of it might have been the fact that my NCOIC ended up having to supervise me. Well long story short, I ended up winning. So what does that mean, well not much in the grand scheme of it all. Pretty much the recognition. Plus know I know that come next month, I will be good to go for the Promotion Board, and finally have that last step done to get promoted to Staff Sergeant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...