Monday, September 2, 2013

Planner Addicts Photo Challenge Day 1 and 2

So over at A Bowl Full of Lemons, Toni is hosting a Photo a Day Challenge to post photos of planners. Today is day two, and so far, I am SOOO inspired and impressed. Normally I am not a very organized person, but I am working on it. So on top of posting to the Facebook Group and Instagram, I have decided to use this as inspiration for here. It keeps me accountable for the Challenge, and allows me to go into more detail. So without further adu, I give you Day 1 and Day 2

So the challenge for day 1 was to post a photo of the cover of your planner. Mine is an Erin Condren Life Planner. If you haven't checked them out, go over here, and check it out. I went with one of the pre-done covers that she had a choice from, and added my name and year. So far, I am liking this planner, but after looking at some of the others that have been posted, I may look into a different one. 

Today's challenge, was "In the Bag." This is a picture of my planner in my purse that I carry when I am not at work. When I am in uniform, I carry a simple black back pack. Nothing spectacular, but works for me.

So, to everyone who does read, what do you use for a planner, and how do you use it?
Also if you are so inclined, go over to Toni's blog and take a look.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...