Friday, October 14, 2011

Moving Up

So things are really starting to get crazy around here. My third class has started, I'm trying to keep up with the first two, and I have to get ready for the promotion board on the 7th of November. Also, along with everything else, I have not officially been given the NCOIC position at work, I pretty much have the job, which means more responsibility, and more to have to worry about. Of course, I don't mind, its all for the better. While I am really hoping to make points before the beginning of the year, I'm not sure if that will be possible. While I am doing everything I can to help, I'm not sure how many of my classes will count, so I don know how many points I actually have. Guess I will just have to keep an eye on the points for this month, and get a feel for what the trend will be for the next couple of months. Then to make things even harder, they are changing the point system again, so all the work I am doing on correspondence courses may not matter any more in January. Guess that means I better get on getting into more actual classes to get the points that I need. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...