Sunday, March 25, 2012

What a Week... Finally Sunday

So since my last post, things kind of perked up a little bit. That is until Saturday, and I realized I "lost" not only my ID card, but my debit card as well. At least thats what I thought, until I finally found it earlier this afternoon sitting on my dryer. So that was lucky I guess. So we deceided to go out and get Alex a new car since Steve needed gas in the truck anyways. We get back just to find that Kovu has moved his kennel around the living room, and knocked just about everything over. We knew when we got him that he did not like to be home alone, but that was ridiculousness. So now its Sunday, and I never did my Pagan Blog Project for the week, and am still doing homework. Hopefully this coming week will be better then the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...