Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Finally


After waiting what seems like forever, it has finally happened. I made cut-off for E-6! While I only went to the board last December, I have been waiting for this for quite some time. I am now at a point where I will be able to do my full 20 years. So when I report into ALC (hopefully) on Monday, I will be SSG Ray. It already looks weird. Of course along with more responsibility comes more pay. Which at this point is a HUGE advantage for us. I just officially found out a couple of hours ago, and I am still a little bit in shock that it has finally happened. I do feel a little bad because my Soldier did not make cut-off for E-5, but I have no doubt that she will make it before she leaves here in December. In honor of this accomplishment, I leave you lovely readers with the 6 of Army from my still in progress Military Tarot.
If you would like to see more of the cards I created, please check out my Picassa Album. They are broken into different albums by Majors, Minors, and Court Cards. Feel free to take a look around while you are there.
PS. Later in the week, I will tie this in with how this promotion plays into my practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...