Tuesday, December 11, 2012

No more Mirena (Possible TMI post)

So, yesterday, I had my yearly exam, and the hubs and I decided that it is getting to be about time to get ready to maybe have another baby. So I got my Mirena removed and switched back to the pill to try and get things regulated. I am really hoping that getting it taken out will help me with some other areas that I am struggling with as well. I will keep updating as time goes on to let everyone know how it is going. Also feel free to share any experiences you have had, if you have been through a similar issue.

On another note, Christmas shopping is almost done. I have one more thing that I definitely want to get for little man, but other than that, I think we are all done. Oh and it looks like we will be leaving Germany next July!!!!! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...