Sunday, December 2, 2012

Snow in Germany!

So finally, after we have been complaining about it being so cold for no reason, I wake up to a nice surprise this morning.

Ok, first off, for those of you who don't know, I am originally from Illinois, and LOVE SNOW! I firmly believe that we are supposed to have snow in the winter, especially in December. So, this morning, little man wakes me up, I head to the kitchen to make breakfast. For some reason, I was looking for something on the window ledge, and look out the window, and sure enough SNOW!!! YAH! I know, I'm such a big kid when it comes to this stuff. I'm Pagan, but I still love Christmas.
Every year, I cant wait to get the tree up, and decorated. Finally, got ours up by the way. I love going shopping, but hate spending the money of course. I love seeing all the lights and decorations. On thing I miss about being back home is going to see the Way of Lights. And for the past couple if years, I have been following Santa on his yearly journey. Like I said, I am just a big kid at heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...