Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Blessed Beltane

Beltane is a time when the Goddess and God have consummated their relationship, and the signs of the fertility that returned at Ostara can really be seen. This is definitely the case here in Germany. The past couple of weeks, it has been chilly, rainy and windy. Well lo and behold, over the weekend, it gets warmer, and everything is so GREEN! The flowers on the bushes where I work are even starting to get flowers on them.
So what have I done to celebrate this? Well I just got my altar lit up, will post pictures to my Picassa Album later (so check it out in the next couple of days). I also used the time to enjoy the warm weather by spending some time outside after work. Even Alex was in on the fun for most of the day. It is so nice that things are starting to get nice enough to spend some time outside.
While my energy is not back up to where I would like it to be, I am beginning to feel better now that the weather is getting nicer. Of course that could be from finally being almost done with school for the semester (one more final to take tomorrow). So no matter where you are in the world, please take the time to enjoy what they are giving us at this great time of year. I LOVE WARM WEATHER!

Gonna keep it short tonight, still gonna go and sit at my altar, and do a "Blessing" on mine and hubbies wedding rings in honor of the Goddess and God
HAPPY BELTANE EVERYONE!
Alles Gute zum Beltane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...