Monday, May 16, 2011

No Wiccan Support in Heidelberg

So Ive noticed after looking around that there is no support for Wiccans/ Pagans in the Heidelberg Military Community. I find it hard to believe that I am the only one here. With that being said, I have contacted Circle Sanctuary to see what it takes to to possibly get a group started. While it may be a long shot, at least I will have the information for future knowledge. I know that it may take some work, but if I can make it easier for those of a similar ideology to come together, Ill know that it is worth it.
Do I feel that I have all the right answers to be the "leader" of a group, no, but if I can help facilitate a coming together of the community, maybe there will be someone with more knowledge than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...