Saturday, February 18, 2012

Frustration

Really dont know what Im going to do. I feel like Im about to have a nervous breakdown if things dont change real quick. It is currently almost 100 in the morning, and Alex is in his bedroom showing no sign that he will be going to sleep soon. I dont know how much more of this I can take. I cant get anything done, cause I have to spend 2 or more hours trying to get him to go to sleep. Last night was the worst, 2.5 hours of straight screaming. Seems like no matter what I try, it doesnt work. I try rubbing his head and back, and he ends up making faces at me. I try popping his butt and he screams more. I really had to take a step back and just give up last night, and it was half the time I have spent sitting here listening to him tonight. Granted, he is not screaming anymore, but I can still hear him in his room playing and talking on his bed. I dont get what is wrong with him that he wont go to sleep. I guess Im just gonna have to take my already no existing down time after work and take him outside to the park or something to try to wear him out. What gets me is that Steve is always talking about wanting to get out of the house, and never does. He had the perfect opportunity today. H wanted to get the oil changed, but was going to wait for me to get home. Well sure enough we got stuck in a STAU and he ends up calling me, like its my fault. He could have easily gotten Alex together and gotten it done, but no instead he had to go and blame it on me instead. As usual, this only happens when he has plans. Yeah cause nothing ever goes wrong that I have to change plans that I made. Oh wait thats right, I cant make plans. If I do, I either have to do it by myself, or have to deal with him clearly wanting to be doing something else instead. Some support I got I guess. Well, I guess now that he finally seems to be asleep, I will go ahead and try to get a couple hours before I have to get up to start the cycle all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...