Monday, February 13, 2012

Stress

So feeling extremely stressed out lately. So along with taking 4 classes and a lab, I have also been taking FAST class to improve my GT Score. Needless to say, not much time to get ANYTHING done. Well luckily the Fast class is almost over, but more on that in a minute. So along with all the classes, I have supposed to have been studying for the NCO of the Quarter Board. Yeah, REALLY no free time. So the board was today, just to find out that apparently it was a tie.... and we have to have the tie breaker TOMORROW... the same day I have to take my TABE test to get out of FAST (I know allot of acronyms I'm sorry). So I have to go to PT, take the TABE at 0800, and miss the rest of the FAST class at 1000 to be at the SGM's office at 1030 for the tie breaker. Really makes me wonder what our scores were. Don't get me wrong, I really didn't study, but I still felt pretty confident. The only thing that really threw me off was that the questions were asked differently. Normally, each board member will ask all of their questions at once. This time, it was more rapid fire bouncing back and forth. I really think I know what did me in, but oh well, what are you gonna do. I will just be glad when this is all over so that I can go back to some sense of normal (well for me anyways). So because of everything, I have kinda gotten a little behind in a few classes, but have been able to catch up for the most part over the weekend. I just have to make sure I stay on top of it, so I don't fail any classes again this semester.
So Imbolc came and went, almost without noticing because I was so busy. It was so bad that everything is still on my altar. That's OK though, because I already starting to get things together of Ostara. I am definitely not going to let that one slip by. LOL. I have gotten a few more books, and of course I ordered a new Tarot deck. Once they come in I will be sure to take a picture. Until then, just do a search for Tarot of the Silicon Dawn. They look AMAZING, and I cant wait to see them in person. Hopefully, once this board and FAST Class stuff is over, I will be able to go back to having at least a little bit of time to sit down and relax. Until then, that is what I am doing tonight. Wish me luck tomorrow.
Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...